Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Card Kit Reveal

Hey everyone!

Doesn't time fly!  I almost forgot to post today but I remembered.  When I saw this paper from MME, I fell in love.  Here is the kit I put together for your group this month.  A HUGE thank you to Terry for the picture.  I got so excited and forgot to take the picture first. 


I created two cards and a tag.

 
Beth always has the cutest bows, so every time I make a bow I think....what would Beth do.  hahaha
I also wanted to share my Winter SheArt girl I made a few weeks ago.  The paper I used for the pants just screamed..."Make me into pants.....PLEASE."
 
 
If you would like to check out what the others made, here are the links.  Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!!!
 
Diane
Beth
Terri
Mara
Joni


4 comments:

  1. Mary I LOVE everything you created!! It was such a FABULOUS kit! I MUST find some more of the buttons you sent, AND paper!! :) THANK YOU!!
    Your canvas is DARLING too!!!
    Your so SWEET on the bows! That was funny!! WWBD! HA HA!!! :)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Mary. I love your She Art girl :) I agree that paper does scream pants lol.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that is like no pair of pants I ever owned, lol! BUT I LOVE her, Mary! You backgrounds are always so gorgeous. I need a background class from you.

    GREAT cards, and I really really LOVE the tag! What an amazing kit you put together!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great kit! I LOVE your canvas. I agree with Joni, the background is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete