Monday, April 22, 2013

April Card Kit Club

This month our lovely kit was put together by Mara.  Here is want she sent to each member of our group.  It is always so much fun to see what each person has put together.  Thanks Mara!!!
 
 

 
I decided to make a birthday card with one of the images that my mom colored for me before she passed away.  The papers in the kit matched it perfectly!


Here is the second card.  As you know I am totally addicted to paper flowers, so I had to add a couple. 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and if you would like to see what else created, you can follow the links below.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I LOVE how you got two such different color combos from the kit!
    I love the image from your sweet mom. It's gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along in the card club this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Mary! How sweet to use the image from your Mom. I love the design of your second card and of course the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete