Monday, July 29, 2013

June Card Kit Club!

Good morning!  If you don't know, I am part of a group of ladies called Mojo Kit Club.  Each month, one of us puts together a card kit and sends it to all the members of our Club.  Then, we create cards using that kit and post on our blogs for each other to see.  It is always a lot of fun to see what everyone creates with the same kit because the cards are always so different.
 
A big THANK YOU goes out to Niki because she sent us all this kit.  It was so much fun and filled with all kinds of goodies.
 
 
 Here are the four cards that I created.
 
On this one, I even used a little from the kit that Beth sent. : ) 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for allowing me to be part of this club.  If you would like to stop by the other blogs, just follow the links below. 
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Mary! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous as always! Just love all the details you always put into all that you create. So pretty, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Mary! The one with the butterflies on book paper is my absolute favorite! GREAT job and thanks for playing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the butterfly card. Thanks for sharing them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! such pretty, pretty cards!!! Absolutely love the butterfly one.

    ReplyDelete