Friday, March 7, 2014

Challenge #258--Happy Birthday!

We have had so much snow that I am over it.  That is saying something considering how much I love it.  I am ready to think spring, flowers, and green.  I am so looking forward to the grass turning green again, but not the lawn mowing.  hahaha

At Crafty Creations, the current challenge is about making a birthday card.  Everyone needs birthday cards from time to time, so this is a perfect challenge to ensure that you are at least one up.  We also have a great sponsor.  Beccy's Place is going to give one lucky person three free digital images from her shop.  Personally, I love that when you purchase a digital stamp from her store, you get one that is already colored too.  I used the pre-colored image for this card.  
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by and as always, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Eine Traumkarte ist das die Farben sind wunderschön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp and the colors you used on this card. One never can have too many flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete