Thursday, January 19, 2012

6x6 Pads

Here are the 6x6 pads that I am ordering. If anyone is interested just post in the comments. It will be a first come-first-served kind of thing. Some of the pads there will only be one available and others two. Remember, since I am going to be working on Christmas Cards all year long, there are a lot of pads here that will work GREAT for that. Each pad will be $4.00. Please don't advertise this around. I am only doing it for the Scrappin Mojo gals.

We will start with the one that started all of this.  hahaha  I have some good news and bad news.  This one is currently out of stock.  It is to be back in stock on 1/26.  I will call my representative tomorrow and tell her to hold my entire order until the 27th.  That way, this should be back in stock and we will be able to get it.  There are 2 available.



1 available of this one.


2 available of BoBunny.


1 available of Winter Park by Echo Park.


2 available of Winterland by Fancy Pants.


2 available of Jillebean.


2 available of MyMindsEye.


2 available of this one from MyMindsEye.


I'm ordering these 6x6 templates from Crafters Workshop. If anyone would like one of these, they will be $3.00 each. There are 2 available of each one. Once again, please don't advertise this around as I am only doing it for the Mojo girls.

Bricks

Bird Cage

Tile Texture

Reverse Chicken Wire

Ledger


Finally, I am ordering these odds and ends. However, I thought it might be something you would be interested in also.
These are called Doily Die Cuts. I will have 2 packages available for $3.00 each.

These are from Kaiser Craft and are called Raw Craft paper tags and shapes. There are 8 designs with 3 of each in each package. There will be 4 avaiable and each one will cost 41.50 each.

Once again, just post a comment if you want anything and I will get back to you on our message board at Mojo.

2 comments:

  1. Mary I really like the Winterland by Fancy Pants and the reverse chicken wire template.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Kissing Booth, Echo Park, Jillibean Soup. And the Tile Texture, reverse chicken wire, and ledger... Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete