Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Christmas Tag Challenge

Here is my take on Joni's tag challenge.  It was so much fun and I just love how it turned out!



Here is a card I made after watching a YouTube video of Faber Castel Gelatos.  It showed to cut two of the exact came shapes.  Decorate one and score it along the top.  That will be the front of the card.  Adhere it to the other shape and you are done!  It was so easy!!!

My friend sent me the sentiment.  I think it is from Unity Stamps.



I am taking an online class on making clean and simple cards.  Here is the first one I have made based on that class.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. That tag is GREAT! Thanks for playing! In fact, that is the same vision that I had for the tag I planned to make. Great minds think alike!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the birdie oval card! Did you draw that bird? It is so so so cute! I love th colors and the design. What a great card!
    And another Christmas card! You are really rockin' those Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete