Monday, February 18, 2013

February [be creative] Unity Challenge

 
I confess...I am in love....with Unity!!!!  My friend got me hooked a while ago and it seems that my love keeps getting deeper and deeper.  hahaha
 
Anyway, over at Unity, they have created a new challenge blog. A new challenge will post the second Thursday of each month.  This month, was a card sketch.  You did not have to create a card, but I did.  I turned the sketch on it's side and here is what I came up with. 
 
 
The flowers have hand stitching and the cherries have glaze over them to really make the shine.  You can't see it very well from the picture, so I thought I would just mention it.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that you turned the sketch. Great card and one of my favorite stamps. Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....THANKS for loving UNITY! We appreciate our customers so very much - and this card is SUPER ADORABLE! don't you just love cherries? :) Hope you come back and participate EVERY MONTH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this stamp looks so sweet the way you dress it up and in this design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute! I love how interpreted the sketch - you made the card horizontal! Thanks for participating in the Unity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete