Saturday, June 15, 2013

Challenge #226--Let's Get Sketchy!

I got to host the challenge this week at Crafty Creations, so I decided to create to use a sketch as inspiration for the challenge.  I used to love making sketches with my BFF Joni and kind of miss it.  This is one I created several years ago and hope it inspire you in some way. 
 
We have a great sponsor this week with a prize anyone would LOVE to win.  Clearly Besotted Stamps will be giving one lucky winner a GC and who does not love stamps and coordinating dies?
 
 
Here is the card that I created.  I used a stamp and die set to create the teapot and then use embroidery floss to make the accents.  It looks a lot better IRL, but hopefully you get the idea.
 

 
As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Mary! I love th tea pot pieced from PP! I'm going to join this week... I already have a plan :oD

    ReplyDelete