Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Challenge #228--Fashion is my Passion

This week at Crafty Creations, we have a rather interesting challenge.  It is called "Fashion is my Passion."  Our sponsor is San's Designs and she had this delightful girl image.  I don't know how much fashionable you can get than a feather dress. 
 
I also found a set of sentiments there also with saying from the Big Bang Theory.  I had to buy them and they make me smile every time.  You can get them here.
 

As always, I try to take a close-up.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Lovely. Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a super card! I love how you colored her. She looks very fashion forward to me :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Mary! Perfect colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, Mary!!! this is fantastic! Just love all the detail you put into coloring this. Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete