Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another Card Share

Yes, I had a weekend without a TON of work that needed to be done, so I played in my scraproom for a while!  YAHOO!!!!

I always enjoy playing along in blogville with all the great challenges!  This week, I found a new site for me called CAS-ual Fridays.  CAS is my absolute favorite!  However, creating a masculine card is a real challenge for me.  I checked over at All Sorts of Challenges and they too are having a masculine challenge, so I was inspired!  Thank goodness for my good friend Joni, who sent me this set of stamps a long time ago.

Here is the card I created.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pun on words - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to use the stamp! This is great card! I love the wood-sie feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a wonderful creation Mary! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Mary!! Absolutely LOVE that sentiment with the mushroom....makes me smile from ear to ear!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week and sharing your great manly creativity:)!!

    ReplyDelete