Friday, November 2, 2012

Friends with Flair

I just LOVE Unity's Friends with Flair!  With school starting it is hard to believe that I have not been able to play along until now, but I am so glad I found some time to play with the Bright and Merry Winter Wishes set of stamps.

Here is the first card I made using the set.


I also made this card which is very similar, but a little different.



And finally, this one.

 
 
This set of stamps are so fun!  Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!


14 comments:

  1. So festive and fun. I just LOVE those bright colors!! These will really brighten the holidays for someone special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love how you did your christmas cards with different colors!! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your non-traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one nice trio of holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jolly papers really look cute and festive with the ornaments, and I love the snowflake images too! NJ on all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I not seen this sentiment before!?! Great cards and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a nice start on your cards! These are terrific. I LOVE how bright and cheerful that second card is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are terrific! I really like the colours of your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Mary! I LOVE the stamp that you used on the first ones. Congrats on getting so many Christmas cards finished!
    I hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards! I especially like the last one - very graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards! I love the Christmas cards in non-traditional colors. Super fab. :)

    ReplyDelete