Sunday, November 4, 2012

Card share

Don't you just love a weekend without a TON of things that have to be done?  Not to mention the extra hour!  YEAH!!!

Anyway, I got to play along with a few challenge blogs this weekend.

The first challenge that caught my eye was over at Totally Gorjuss.  It was anything with a button.  While I was blog hoppin' around, I landed on Crafty Catz and their challenge was to add texture.  I just love using buttons and texture, so these two challenges were perfect for me!

Here is the card that I created.


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable stamp set! My go-to set for Christmas! Wait until you see my ATCs, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Mary love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. Just love the addition of the buttons. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary

    Great card - love the image and the embossing too.

    Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will come and join in the fun with us on the next challenge.

    Have a great weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete